Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Week 5

This week, A1 was due. It was very hard for me to look at someone else's code and implement my code on top of it. It took me so long to understand their code, and how one relates to each files.. Maybe because my understanding of classes and subclasses weren't so perfect. Also, The tour.py file really got to me..I didnt know what to do for that part, and was frustrated staring at the question. I think I should seek for help when I am stuck, and start early, so I have a chance to think. I felt that if I try to cram for a computer science programming, I will not be able to solve it. It requires a lot of thinking and brainpower unlike the csc108.
Also, trees were introduced this week, and I didn't understand what was what really, so I actually googled about it, and found a nice picture explaining how the pre-order, post-order, and in-order traversal works.

No comments:

Post a Comment