Thursday, 5 December 2013
Trees Trees All sorts of Trees.
This week we go in depth about trees, specifically Binary Trees. At lecture, I was just staring at what the prof was doing, and once I got home and started looking at the code, I realized how complicated it was... even more so than the tree.py file. The Binary Search Tree file was..just.. wow. I knew the deleting process would be very very complicated, but I didn't know it was going to be so hard to follow. It took me a long time to understand it, again using examples, but now I worry.. How I'm going to program all this by myself, or in tests.. Feeling very frustrated again. I read the readings the prof posted for trees, but It seemed to be just the review from last week's preorder, inorder, post order stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment